Saturday, July 13, 2024

I left gym suitcase distracted thinking about sydney's biting bug problem-Trump pot shot

I just hope the library opens on time.  when I loaded the car this morning I noticed.  still I picked fruit and drove to Sara Lucky's for clearance savory snack and postage stamp books going up in price tomorrow.  i'll fill up gas tomorrow.  

I showered at seniors drenched in sweat running around 72 degrees at 10 am.  I stopped at sprouts still $5.59 Mac treat.  

YES!!  they had blue case at front desk!!  the heat and smoke too much.

11 if i must get old and fall apart i have chocolate.  mmmmm...macadamia rocky road to hana.  DEATH BY CHOCOLATE.

3 pm i'm tired.  I finished sky in Van Gogh 'wheatfield' puzzle.  

tired home 4 pm nothing on TV but Trump pot shot I napped 'til 10.  I ate stuffed $2 mushroom from lucky's clearance cooked in microwave like meatloaf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment