Friday, July 19, 2024

no freebie-underground parking car tags-freebie cold brew

I did buy 4 bags light salt lay's for $6.  internet interruptions online story my biggest worry is not able to access accounts.  I read an account in AARP phone cloning.  another reason NOT to do online accounts.  wah... I forgot my monopoly 10 tickets.  

3:30 at main 93 degrees.  i finished leopard puzzle.  i had to wait for my fave chair.  soaked in good vibes.   

I want to read and play games.  I put registration tag on the car, first time my license plate number on it.  and I tagged my suitcase with a return address label and added my phone number.  third times the charm.  

as I was leaving 6 pm closing I checked lucky's back online and I got my monopoly tickets @ Sara prune ridge and successfully loaded Starbucks.  1985 when I wanted iced coffee people were horrified.  ice tea but not coffee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment