Monday, July 29, 2024

peach ensure for b'fast

awoke 6 relaxed not ready for the day.  oh, well.  I let go.  seniors afternoon parking space in case I decide to tub twice.  I keep wanting to run away.  "fear is the mind killer."  DUNE.  

Gloria Navarette came by the computer room to commiserate regarding care taking parents.  and that her doctor kept her waiting 45 minutes late for health results she has osteoporosis.  No suggestions or advice.  horrible.  I gave her coupons for max protein ensure low sugar.  more as a reminder what to get.  nothing worse than feeling incapable, powerless and uncared for.  it may not help then again it may.  

75 degrees I can go home or wait for pool already 3 pm.  

home 5 pm bartolo  put out green bins picked up very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment