Thursday, July 11, 2024

A J @ Smoker's Paradise 510-542-0579 or 221-1646? Right toe, Right toe

2:34 pm sitting main library 99 deg out.  i'm feeling silly willy British.

i'm babying myself.  I stubbed my right toe gathering avocados 7 am I couldn't feel anything and almost lost the nail.  I didn't notice except for bleeding.  so I forwent soaking in the tub.  not good for tub or toe.  bag lunch today.  I waited for Toki to pick up avocados.  I gave half to Cody bookmobile is back.  

Diana provided today's drama with a run in with zany Beverly.  I'm always super careful knowing some seniors have cognitive issues.  everyone at every age has issues.  

i'm getting hungry.  my stomach was smoke allergy upset.  the senior center air has to contend with doors opening and closing constantly.  the library is so much better.  Sunny air con was good too.  I got senior sandwich from car juicy deli meat tomato romaine.  

tonight I try peach gummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment