Tuesday, April 9, 2024

i'm ready to live

I was so disappointed in 2001.  mom died, she taught my sisters to hate everyone especially mom and dad.  I was terminally depressed.  didn't help I broke my back caring for ungrateful people.  mom always considered me stupid for caring.  she called me stupid to my face repeatedly.  she taught my sisters to be cold and callous so they wanted her money and refused her.  I was so saddened I considered the family tradition of suicide.  but if you don't resolve issues in this lifetime you have to come back.  suicide is an insane, self defeating attempt at revenge.  it's an accusatory 'look what you made me do.'

so it's a last resort.  I called Peter/Pedro 10:14 for update on car repairs 'got check $500 waiting on parts'.  gas is over $5/gal.

I had Ramon 8:30 and Michael 12:45 driving me today.  I decided not to hang around.  so much lunch leftovers.  Andy, Toki, Fred, Jane for lunch companions.  so pleasant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment