Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Mekennon to seniors and maybe cup-Marissa-Kuben home

I've become my mom, afraid to drive.  well, afraid of being hit.  being hit explains a lot of her behavior.  her brother, my uncle, was horrible, beating on my cousins.  it seemed normal.  mom was so violent.  as a child I didn't question her behavior it was all I knew.  I was just surviving.  her fear was her karma.  

Hopper is inconsistent and unreliable just like my family.  but Hopper eventually comes through not the family.  Mekennon drove to seniors, cancelled cup ride.  Marissa loaded my gym case in the trunk.  Kuben too.  

my legs, feet, hips are so sore and stiff.  Lhosa gave me 5 Sara Lee bagels like candy.  more sugar than onions on the wrapper.  great for dessert I've eaten 3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment