Monday, April 22, 2024

7:33 feeling lonely waiting for marissa driver.

I walked to nob hill 6:30 for deli salad none so I bought 2 chili Verde and 1 EVOO.

i'm never alone even when I think I am.  so feelings can be wrong.  they were when I married.  lamb to the slaughter.

i'm planning my week.  I have movies to pick up at mission by 25th and 1 overdue at county 26th plus 9 movies tomorrow.  

I have 2 repairs at home.  Melvin offered a ride home.  I enjoy watching people.  Fred is my new delightfully silly brother.  I always wanted a huge family.  I always felt I was wasting time being.  I had to be doing.  being is doing.  doing is not being.  

bartolo called, back from vacation said he was back to work fry day.  I still have to get to the bank. 

I was still hungry after lunch I made spam and egg rice at 3 pm.  4 pm nap time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment