Sunday, April 14, 2024

I feel ok

I'm not sore today.  my feet are a little tender no blisters as I feared.  a good day for self care.  I'm feeling restless.  usually when i hurt myself over doing.

start TV is showing 'medium' marathon 9 am going to 6 am tomorrow.  21 hours.  I don't think i've ever seen the pilot.  generally syndication repeats the same shows.  I found the entire series at county.  I can watch without any commercials.  I can take hopper to cup for pick up and drop off 'all creatures'.

i fixed lime rain jacket.  zipper broke yesterday.  i still wore it under my short sleeve fishing shirt.  motivated to categorize my zipper collection i had one 28.5 separating white zipper.  took maybe an hour to remove the broken one and stitch in the new.  i used large stitches in case i have to reuse it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment