Thursday, April 11, 2024

called 7:05 mekenna 7:30-40 finally

he's cancelled my ride many times.  after swim I went to computer room 10 free copy pages/ day.   I researched bus riding for hour and half printed 2 maps.

Jane makes me laugh.  she carries the roller instead of rolling it.  I didn't want to sit at table 10 again all this week.  I chose table # 4 with Toki, Fred, Jane, 2 strangers.  I got extra zucchini, beans hamburger.  Jane and Toki talking about big target sale.  I asked for a ride Jane took me home too.  I bought sale raw sunflower seeds using my e gift card from last year.  Jane's worked at Target for a long time.  she knows everyone.  she's so personable.  1:45 just in time for person, place or thing game show at 2.  

i'm feeling so relaxed and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment