Saturday, April 13, 2024

excellent twice vit D-3605 starbucks-mekenna driver

trip planning to Sunny library I realized I can take the hopper to the local 22 bus on El Camino.  first I thought of lucky's drop off then gym then Starbucks is in front of bus stop.  hurrah!!  coming back I cross ECR at Halford.  

Mekenna drove a huge van the size of a small school bus.  22 bus every 15 minutes.  driver didn't charge me.  walked to library sprinkling rain.  I puzzled and rested.  11:30 I started walking to the bus stop across in front of Michael's.  $1 to Halford Lawrence.  I walked across to big lots then lucky's.  I bought four 69 cent Tina burritos and got my free Texas bbq sauce  then I figured I could walk in the time a car could pick me up in 30 minutes.  I wore the wrong boots.  next time my hiking boots.  I did it.  

3 pm nap attack.  half hour I was refreshed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment