Saturday, April 6, 2024

i just spent 2+ half hours

searching for the spot.  i took it out of my pocket, put it on the pillow next to me.  when i went to charge it i looked through blankets, took apart pillows, recycle bag 3 times.  i decided no tv 'til i found it.  looked in heal my life for the root cause.  i've always been attention deficit from autism.  it's why we're so pleasant.  we can't remember to hold a grudge.  nothing on confusion next best dizziness "i am deeply centered and peaceful in life.  i am safe to be alive and joyous."  i wrote it out 3 times and remembered i'd loaded my supplement container for the week and it had fallen into the box.  relief.

i feel good.  i used to feel exhausted.  not driving has allowed my back to balance.  i didn't hurt myself.  

watching '10th kingdom' i realize the evil, cruel, vicious mother is traditional.  the good mother is the exception.

i'm watching saturday night live kristen wiig.  i haven't stayed up this late for tv in years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment