Sunday, March 5, 2023

tummy upset-hidden trauma

2 egg frozen fried rice b'fast.  tried watching sunny copy 'ove' scratches preclude viewing.  too much skipping.  suicide hanging like grandpa.

basic hula video led me to youtube my 4 year old self and losing everyone who loved me when we moved to cali.  wow heavy in my heart.  the pain in my hips is pain from being ripped from hawaii, hula, family.  listening and watching the hulas i learned as a baby.  the fear pain uncertainty of moving here linked to the sudden cold.  

3 pm warmest part of the day i went gym hot tub.  energized to county lib exchanged scratched for good 'ove' video.  then jetted over to sunny 15 minutes to spare returned and borrowed harry potter 3 d 300 pc puzzle.  walked nob hill for dinner.  drove to costco gas crazy full traffic.  home 7 pm.

new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment