Tuesday, March 14, 2023

classmates.com

online yearbooks.  listen pswrd Hearn*1.  i spent last night reviewing 66-67.  no idea what happened to 68-69.  i can view online.  spent 3 hours reviewing sisters gave me stomach ache.  so much pain and fear stored in my body.  looking at my picture and my classmates i wonder at the terrors and horrors lying below their surface.  

reliving the terror has me quaking.  most of my life i smiled and ignored what i felt.  denied my home life.  the insane asylum.  

reading lillian glass body language the specific behaviors of predators and prey.  stomach turning.  my childhood hell.  i'm a miracle.  

swam an hour decided to read, talked to inge awhile.  lee bought me chinese rice fish soup and shumai from store.  great dinner.  lunch good rainy.  cleared up after lee gave me food.  ate spaghetti lunchand rested.  came home.  rested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment