Monday, March 27, 2023

doing what i want.

scary still new.  home 2 pm with left over veg pasta lunch hilda resented giving me.  if not for next table asking her she would have ignored me and given to her favorites.  

i waited 'til 9:30 to go to seniors detoured to costco to fill gas.  beautiful day of sunny and warm.  lunch good little gloria, toki, alex.  i had roast beef sandwich.  i rested to digest and got extra veg pasta/ spinach.  hilda was going to ignore me but next table made a point of asking for extra so she grudgingly gave me some too.  all the times she tries to short me leaving something back from my lunch.  i have to laugh.  

my back and butt hurting in different spots.  i ate some shepherds purse.  i think it will help my eyes.  the alkilai compounds.  since i'm already detoxing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment