Wednesday, March 29, 2023

ready for today

people acting polite ask me how i am and i honestly don't know.  i was never allowed to be.  i'm learning to connect with the authentic me.  first i have to find out who i am.

i laid out my clothes last night.  i just started doing this.  saves me time, energy in the morning.  more relaxed.

8 am i need my grandma to hold me and love me.  the first time i know what this feeling is.

10 am 40 minutes to arrive seniors.  stopped homestead safeway clearance nut bars and everything artisan loaf.  free vive 2 oz boost.  heck of a time loading to account took hours.  i did it.  showered relaxed.

lunch good, company excellent little gloria, toki, alex.  mallory traded new bright colorful flowers puzzle for boring tree.  raining steadily i went to under central.  rested upstairs while it rained.  by 3 it stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment