Thursday, March 2, 2023

puzzle therapy

i started healing my back 2007.  i started out playing on senior puzzle to decompress my back leaning and stretching seated at the table.  gave me focus other than my painful back.  can only think of one thing at a time.  respite from my life.  sisters set on evicting me.  betrayal and more abuse.  feeling stupid for expecting decent treatment.

dropped off bartolo payment sprouts bakery maybe for cody bookmobile.  bought brownie bites gave him flax muffin.  and 10:50 he's here.  he said last week one time change in hours.  very busy.  gerde 11 am i helped her and she wanted to exchange coins for paper.  i joked my tips she agreed.  $11.63.  i gave her $12.  she complains all the time like dad.  i love her as i love dad.  i got her coffee.  went upstairs puzzle gone.  took 300 piece 'library cat' puzzle to main.  donut puzzle trashed again.  dollar tree delivery truck day.  i got home to watch 'young sheldon' enter contest.  i nuked lobster roll and patty.  pretty good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment