Saturday, March 18, 2023

happy b'day dad-taxes-pantry

despite everything i love my family.  mom treating me like the enemy created so many identity problems for me.  hard to love yourself when everyone hates you.  

i woke thinking it was friday.  my back and stomach hurting.  i couldn't decide what to do so i dressed and headed out.  like yesterday morning.  underground parking still closed so i went st justin first.  pcked up pantry and underground open parked in shade.  

checked in 10:30 taxes.  lisa came over to talk to me interrupted by extremely rude crazy lady embroiling 6 people in her own drama trying to bully everyone to do her bidding even if it's impossible illegal.  my older sister.  security came to de escalate.  added 3 more to her drama.

that's why i'm here.  chuck lorre on one of his vanity cards posits do unto others as you'd have them do unto to you; what if you're a masochist?  unless you're a masochist.

heaven.  i'm gaming, blogging while kyeong leon kim does my taxes.  he finished 1:30 after it was checked.  whew tired.  adrenaline wearing off.  looked at st j thrift too tired.  home i realized I hadn't eaten lunch.  pork and dal.  watching 'dragonquest' 2009 i've never seen.  

my back neck shoulders so stiff sore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment