Thursday, September 2, 2021

ouchy pinchy

i woke 6:30 i think because of the lack of oxygen due to wild fires.  got to seniors 6:30 after picking avocados.  pinched my finger using basket picker due to design.  adjuster faulty.  bled for hours.  i put salve and band aide.  redid it after shower, exercise.  Kelly gave me 6 jackets.  i kept 2, pink and orange.  sherbet.  returned films to bookmobile gave Cody avocados Kelly declined.  i computed a little, picked up lunch, home 11:35 'f troop.'  ate lunch puttered with clothes.

pampering myself.  redressed my pinched finger twice more.  i'm eating as much as i can.  makes me feel less tired.  

so many white people trump followers.  Kelly being told how to live by men not interested in helping her just flapping their jaws.  complaining of wearing masks saying ineffective while the evidence proves masks help based in infection rates.  saying vaccinated are dying opposite of truth.  so crazy wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment