Friday, September 17, 2021

hanging on

i'm feeling terrible.  the nausea from 1972 is back.  at least i'm not vomiting.  i lived on lemon drop candy lost 5 lbs.  my stomach hurts, i just feel sick.  i know i'm fine.  i visited 4 doctors who couldn't tell me anything because it was a back injury i didn't connect to the symptoms.  hey, i'm not a doctor.  this time around i know it's damaged nerves.  

i showered, biked, stretched 'til my body stopped hurting.  jeanie gave me 2 more scrubbing doll dresses 1 green 1 hot pink.  i computed, gamed, loaded double points lucky's.  picked up lunch went to college safe way free water sushi, clearance frozen banquet hamburger steaks 6/$2.50 parking lot packed with college students returning.

home noon watched 'medium' ate meatball roll added sauce mustard.  still hurting feeling sick.  lay down rested 2 hours.  took willow.

my eyes are burning stomach hurting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment