Tuesday, September 14, 2021

here we go

i don't know why i feel so tired.  i got to seniors 7:30 showered, exercised, so sore i stretched an hour.  i computed, gamed, picked up lunch.  today last day for 10 k lucky bonus points panera gift card.  and i bought bread.  i forgot to tell kathy rewards number and manager added to my account saying he forgot last day and he wanted to buy.  since i was early i went to america's tire air check.  drove home expressway.  

i ate lunch tried watching tv so tired i felt sick.  i lay down slept 2 hours.  i dragged myself up so i can rest tonight.  

i realized while exercising i denied my feelings or i wouldn't have survived my family.  they're the same they've always been.  i expected them to appreciate me.  i deluded myself.  i have to change.  my commitment to feeling my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment