Sunday, September 5, 2021

9/5/99 sunday morning

7:30 i got the call dad died.  alien told me to call nit.  we cried together.  she admitted she killed him by forcing him to the chiropractor.  i denied it even tho' i knew it was true.  the next 20 years was defending myself alone from their 4 lawyers by retaining my own.  they graphically threatened to evict me physically throwing me into the street.  they stole from me when i physically needed help.  so they were effectively dead to me too.  

my entire life was misery.  hell can be on earth heaven can too.

i thought i wanted to do something active today.  not gym, or laundry, and lose my shady parking space at home.  so today is working on sewing things i've wanted to do.  and babying myself like no one ever did.  mom was always the baby in hawaii.  she became the oldest sister here.  telling everyone what to do.  my childhood ended at 4 years old.  we came here isolated with family secrets.  my sisters were allowed out i was the sacrificial scapegoat.  goat=greatest of all time.  won't underline.

9 am 'make this tonight' program channel 20.4 short ribs, musubi, garlic green beans.  consumer 101 program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment