Sunday, September 26, 2021

i'm hungry after soaking in hot tub

i ate my pork brown rice and fruit bar.  oh my haunches are screaming.  i considered going home after dropping off loans but here i stay.  i'm hanging around drying my hair too.  

such a smart car.  the remote close lock doesn't work if a door is open but the open still works if i manually lock it.  

today's daily word 'let go let god.'  and i'm still here @ library learning.  and i suppose i should wait 'til 1 to re apply my brace.  it came off in the car.  i don't know.   i don't want to and can't drive home without it.  wreck my back.  

control 2 makes everything bold.  did it again.    let's see.  i backspaced.  i'm huge.  well large.

i like the chair table at sunny vale up against the post i can relax my back.  i'm using all the support i can get.  this doesn't look medium but that's what it says.  

i have half hour to charge or i can leave.  i stayed 'til 3:30.  i put on my brace, filled my water bottles.  i cooked potatoes with home dried onions.  added pork.  ate canned beets and peaches.  

No comments:

Post a Comment