Monday, September 13, 2021

sometimes 'view blog' adds

a tab sometimes it doesn't.  i got to seniors 7:30.  showered, exercised, filled water bottles.  i amazed myself i cooked the 14 drumsticks and cleaned up yesterday.  i put out garbage and recycle.  

i dropped off avocados in trunk to toke home 11:30.  saturday i caught asian woman who stole my oranges stealing avocados with her own basket picker.  i warned her i could have her arrested for stealing and trespass.  she starts telling me same excuse didn't want to waste, i told i didn't want to hear it.  she asked what she could do.  i told her give me $20.  she asked if i took venmo.  i stared at her.  she went to car parked in my shady spot for purse had $13 i took it.  so insane alien.  and they always think they're good people in the right.  even evil people believe they're right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment