Wednesday, May 5, 2021

dream reminded me

della and tom were waiting for me to get ready for 5 am trip.  della was back yard here.  tom outside hall bathroom where mom died.  he's my mom substitute.

got up remembering tom b'day 9th found card and addresses from xmas 4 cards.  i can send walter jr card.  easy peasy.  walter and carlos are my eric substitute.

went pick up lunch and walked stretched.  taking yesterday off no change in my back.  no computer connection came to main on the way neighborhood freebies 2 books, 2 pillows, 2 pr black slippers, silk tulips, carry bag, mystery bedding in plastic bag.   

'heal depression anytime' seems the best fit for me.  i've been killing myself for everybody else.  doing what they want to empower them.  i'm doing what suits me now.  i watched a news snippet on finding transplant donors.  asians have a harder time.  B+positive raised the question.  i gave to my parents and almost died.  i'm done or i'm done for..

'pain free yoga' as long as i compute with elbows into body my hands arms shoulders neck ok. 

i must remember.

we all act happy..  we're all actors.  i can't understand why we stand in awe of actors when we all do it.  i can't understand why some people are paid lots of money and others aren't.  

money is funny.  odd.  it's like it has a life of it's own like electricity.  both are neutral until used.  can be beneficial or detrimental on how it's used.    

No comments:

Post a Comment