Sunday, May 16, 2021

electromagnetic fields

(ate soup for b'fast cooked 5 eggs in cooker.  2 for lunch.)

kind of proves unseen atomic effects.  esp, prayers, that which can affect the physical world.  i freaked out and called silent unity.  she prayed with me 15 minutes.  i feel better.  no doing clean up this year.  i wanted to run out and kill myself trying to clear the weeds.  no.  i have all year to arrange garage.  yesterday i found nit's grade school records.  recycle.  maybe next year.  i have more energy and don't feel sick to my stomach as much this year.

came to seniors early.  no newspaper.  i rescued 1 bottle someone spat into. i'll rinse and recycle.

seems like i talked to albert maintenance for hours it's only 11:30 now.  so not even an hour.  he's working on a sunday.  we talked bible.  he was shot and left for dead during a robbery.  he's a minister.

wow, my hips are on fire.  we stood and i sat in the cool shade.  must be the socket.  lovely i had my church.  clearly i have to call city and arrange clean up.

when we get back to normal i won't need to use laptop.  

i can feel john pulling.  my aspergers more pronounced.  my midsection is healing.  if and when my back is fixed i'll be stronger than ever.

it's getting lovely warm i'm getting drowsy.  1:46.  time to move.

home 3:12 stopped and john must have been in front all day.  8 boxes books.  found 2 books 1 black plastic tool box.  told him my problem gave me email address when he's free in 2 weeks. i hope to have it resolved before then.   so many men like to make a big production of things.

gary williams took 1 hour to clear weeds.  i was still having a painfully hellish time.  i could barely tolerate being around people everything hurt so much.  i arranged a week stay at the indio timeshare for him.  r g was so jealous.    

i want to do everything i want when i want.  inner child.  i'm terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment