Sunday, May 23, 2021

just figured out

my lavenders grow monstrous because i don't water.  senior center wimpy stunted watered regularly.  

i woke 5 am with pain and the stretching and watching exercise gave me so so much energy here i am.  took over half hour to reset healing depression.  and i forgot to bring lunch.  i have oatmeal cookies and energy bars.  my stomach muscles vibrating.  i have pork chops to cook and i have rice and peas.  ooh, i just remembered i have lots of bread.

snooze paper here.  it just occurred to me it may belong to man living in camper but not picked up by noon.  i walked stretched strengthened. 

and today the pages are tiny.  what is an invalid crumb?  maybe it's the winds.  i'm coughing and sneezing.  maybe my lungs are still clearing from a lifetime of tobacco.  i smoked second hand from before i was born.  mom lit dad's cigs.  i wonder if nicotine contributed to my autism?

reception is slow and jumpy.  tygj for 'healing depression' you tube or i'd feel crazy.  my games are limping along.  computer gives me a job to do.  and the slow internet keeps me thinking not obsessing tunnel vision.  i have to go between pages it takes so long.  page is so tiny i have no idea of my points.  mom would have loved it.  so many games to play.  so many free sweepstakes to enter.

feeling sad.  and tired.  i put out bins on returning home.  i've been going for an hour and half straight cooking chops, cleaning, sorting.  i'm itchy all over.  windy allergies.  i'm dehydrated.  peas no good i added carrots.  used pickled onions sweet sour.  cut up loaf.  

oh, my aching neck is tiring too.  i forgot to watch 'love boat.'  and i don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment