Saturday, May 15, 2021

man who mistook his wife for a hat

i watched 2 docs pbs this morning.  oliver sacks and tu david phu.  it's amazing what love produces even in adversity.  mom always yelled at me for being me.  i feel hopeless and helpless.  

maybe it's i'm tired.  i used dvd pain free to sleep to and gave me arm shoulder pain and nightmares.  peggy cappy.

i went to jack in the box for cheddar biscuit bacon $4.  i was disappointed american cheese not cheddar.  drove twice looking for yard sale 3422 victoria finally found it.  new boots $5 i was willing $10.  went by john's nothing new.  i gave him found in park styrofoam plane as thanks.  

main back lot computer reception i still went inside for sweeps and games faster.  

got letter from city code enforcement.  juan padilla.  i just figured out tom.  he wants me to be helpless so he won't find me help.  he wants me isolated.  then he's resentful when i need help.  

i'll have to call the city.  i need help.  i'm getting ready.  todds next door cut down their date palm and put in street for yearly clean up.  makes me want to run outside and cut down my cactus.  i can't if i want to sleep tonight.  my back.

a woman knocked on the door asking if i'm throwing out my porch plants.  no.  then she picked 2 cactus flowers barehanded.  ouch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment