Wednesday, January 27, 2021

lucid dreaming

everything stored in my back is releasing.  so the fall i took 1972 is my body's method of processing past life energy.  my theory of energy passing from life to life.  the infinitesimal energy signal that defines us but doesn't limit us.  i want off the karmic wheel and grace is providing the way.  i dreamed of fluffy white kitten blue eyes.  i love her so much.  me.

i'm sitting at mission the only place i could get a signal.  i headed to main and spirit detoured me to college safe way.  clearance corn bread.  i ate hamburger for breakfast.  i can make dinner chili, squash, corn, beans extra protein.  rebuilding blocks.  

picked up lunch returned mission signal spotty.  came main.  had to reconfigure settings for csc-public.  i don't know sv power fading.  lovely raining.  time to recharge at home.

checking on soc sec i gave them wrong number.  called cu and carla told me one number checking saving.  i didn't understand until teller in cup explained one number for both.  same same.  oh silly me, screwed up.

while in cup i dropped off 4 and picked up holds.

called soc sec mrs coralis my case worker i left voice mail.  

i'm no longer addicted to tv now i'm addicted to computer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment