Sunday, January 3, 2021

found my tiger tail-diaeresis-noel coward

noel has it over the e to avoid 'nool' pronunciation.

i'm consolidating my beads and findings.  i'm very blessed.  discover late fee 29 not 35.  48 minutes late is still late.  and i got my 600 covid relief.  tygj.

i walked g2 safe way, $v, maria safe way no chow mein.  now i'm blogging main.  i may still go fremont park to stretch i don't know.

i kind of want to bead an unassuming necklace..

i wanted to burn incense and didn't know where my lighters were.  i'm trusting my lungs are still clearing.

sitting in the car computing makes me more aware of my back and encourages more stretching.  and i rather like sitting with the sun shades up peeking at passers by.  i'm so yawning.  i'm either bored or relaxed maybe both.  nap attack.

suddenly 3 pm.  i must have napped.  2 new emails.

watercress and wasabi for dinner.  i cooked fettucine.  chopped watercress in bottom of bowl left over wasabi from friday $5 sushi.  hot drained noodles on to.  one can tuna and water.  sprinkle amino so good doesn't need anything else.  yummy.  toasted buttermilk old fashion donut dessert.  i'm making up for my family denying me dessert.  just desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment