Friday, January 22, 2021

got here seniors 10;32 car # 8

wasn't raining so i got in my stretching and walk now it's pouring and i'm baptized.  otherwise i'd still be walking.

i called toke and thanked her for quarter pudding cake on porch she left yesterday.  she's so thoughtful and generous even if it was from last $5 fry.  she's done a universe more for me than my evil step sisters.  i don't feel i must go to safe way.  i have dessert.

so today we got both salad and coleslaw.  bland rice con chicken, good beans.  i made corn grits for breakfast that stayed with me.  corn meal is smaller than grits.  i for some reason bought wheat grits.  

i started cleaning hallway and found brand new in box sony cd/dvd player.  must be from tom i think i have mp3 player too but i don't know how to use it.  

reclining is better on my back and eyes.  sitting is too stressful on my back which stresses my eyes.  the tip of my nose has been itching off and on all month.  annoying.  at all times of the day.  no rhyme or reason to it.

wof/collette-joining a band

No comments:

Post a Comment