Tuesday, November 3, 2020

little update cloud

there we go.  it has a strike through it until i update.  and until i update if it's disconnected it's gone into the void.  i wonder if the void is full of stuff or a vacuum.  i wonder do all the bits go anywhere.  bodies are comprised of atoms which are recycled.  thoughts are electrical energy must be recycled too.  

it's wonderful taking my time.  i went to target looking for cord to disc man none i did get glucosamine $18 took one and feel calmer more comfortable in my body.  it has sulfate so who knows it may be my allergy to sulfa.  i walked down to sprouts checked clearance and priced supplements $25.

arrived seniors lunch line 10;08 #7 car just behind fat perv red hyundai.  i wore my $9 designer denim chiffon and walked perimeter of block.  shepherds purse weed killer sprayed oh, well.  perv is aping my stretches.  if it makes him healthier it improves the planet.  

i walked a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment