Thursday, November 19, 2020

exhausted from agony

since 3;37 a m i've been trying to get comfortable.  i dragged myself to dentist 9;30 appointment.  miss alex so caring.  arr 9;46 seniors car #6 i could barely move.  back to 2003.  i sat in car stretching trying not to overdo.  no exercise today.

picked up stinky fish.  heated chicken ate half brown rice and spinach.  took me 2 half hours eating so slowly to avoid cramping.  i'm lying in living room propped on pillows trying to avoid injury listening to secret.   i'm wearing 2 braces keeping everything in place.  

took kava and willow.  feeling so so tired.  processing pain is exhausting.  my shoulders to my hips down my legs.  exhausted muscles processing pain.  my neck my skull.  

i'm so tired of feeling incapable.  

finally removed braces 4;30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment