Saturday, November 28, 2020

today or tomorrow.

i finished reading green lights last night.  when i read it 6 more times it's mine.  

coming home to nurse dad brought me face to face with the programming i'd received.  mom and dad always looking for someone to take care of them.  something i  did since 8 years old.  and i was back again.  unlike my sisters who knew they didn't want to be used.  i'd been used my entire life it was all i'd been taught.  it motivates me to reprogram.  i witnessed their deaths.  the result of their life programs.  

i'm reclining in the living room.  i almost stayed in bed all day.  i'm wiggling like babies do to build the muscles to function.  i'm rebuilding my body my life.  8 years of bed riding i learned a lot.  i was too sick and weak to hold a book so i watched a lot of educational tv.  i couldn't digest much so i ate simple carbs and reset my metabolism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment