Sunday, November 29, 2020

cesar in las vegas

 i'm getting quite the workout adjusting the antenna.  after an hour i'm done.  i'll watch something else.

i rested 'til 3 and ruminated i want to go to lucky's but i don't want to do anything.  didn't want to do anything so i let it go.  i dressed and took my inner child in tow.  i bought my lucky's corn bread, yams and sesame oil and got my free sparkling ice.  i checked out big lots no mix but 2 sport bras $10, 7 spices $1 each.  great bras.  i'll have to check campbell and milpitas.  there's one cambrian too.  

i'm almost done with turkey.  still delicious.  i'm eating the potatoes and yams.  so good.  with cheese, with gravy.  

i remembered to watch jamie.  life is good and getting better.  reading up on saints i learned when good things happen self punishment is expected.  no wonder i loved my family they punished me like i was a saint.  

No comments:

Post a Comment