Thursday, March 7, 2024

excellent Ramon*celebrity wheel of fortune from 5/10/2023 at 9 pm

he came on time, u-turned, picked me up on my side of the street.  such a gentleman.  seniors 8:20 am.

i remembered the bookmobile.  as i was going out Inge was helped to her car by staff i think she fell.  she looked rattled.  i can pray for her.  

what a weird day.  i puzzled 'til my hair dried and chrome charged after lunch.  trudy kenny fred, mike came for lunch.  pretty good turkey loaf.  I bought a $5 lunch bag for dinner.  1 pm i called for a hopper christian said my name was wrong and refused to get me a ride no supervisor no support no help.  2 days to address the issue i need a ride today.  told me to open another account with another phone number, credit card and e mail.  so i looked online for chat decided to call back ask for rider support gigi checked no problem got me a ride Ramon showed up 20 minutes later.  so if i hadn't been put off i wouldn't have gotten Ramon.  walter stood with me with his rooster.  

i'm in shock.  today too weird even for me.  

9 pm now, checking my city library account i suddenly have a $14.39 fine.  i went round and round trying to figure out for what i'm being charged.  under fees it says there are none.  i e mailed asking if this is like the phantom juvenile graphic novel that suddenly appeared on my account.  i confuse easily.  

at least i have wheel of fortune.  i am content.  regular wheel preempted by the state of the nation at 10 pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment