Saturday, March 2, 2024

my family taught me how to treat myself

i'm teaching myself to love and care for myself.  criticism and humiliation are weapons to control others.  when reinforced with physical and emotional violence 100 % effective.  my self criticism is milder easier to let go.  i misplaced movie to return and the pain was lying beneath the surface.  what hurts the worst is their betrayal.  family is blood connections cellular bonds.  when they betray me they poison themselves.  makes me sad.

toki and bartolo left me 2 pm messages when i was shopping waiting for ride.  bartolo called 8:30 am parked outside.  i picked up free lucky's water and free big lots bought amino for toki.  then i forgot chase card drove back home i left garage open when i got opener.  whew!!  bart took me back to bank i withdrew he dropped me off library 9:45 for taxes.  i forgot to give him $70 for garden and $20 driving 'til he asked.  i'm in such a rush.  when i mentioned hopper drivers $20-23/hr he told me one eye after stroke.  he doesn't like driving.  he's taking his brother to do his taxes and he drives to stockton where his tax person moved.

toki called again she bought safeway deli salad she'll give to trudy since i have.  so sweet.  

i forgot ss card.  because ss income 1099 this year last year they waived it.  this is only place required.  2 hours noon started 11:15 i'm munching survival shortbread bar.  1200 calories.  and i have free waters.  well played.  lisa gone asian kathy very sweet.  we went through checklist and she says sit back relax.  i am.  finished 12:30.  i forgot ss card and routing numbers not on last year.  walked over to st just 2655 called hopper asked call back.  phone didn't ring missed call.  parked across street i waved my arms big time he u-turned and home.  

hungry i heated beef salad mac egg.  so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment