Saturday, March 16, 2024

t again

i was ready 8:08 hopper 9 am start time sat day so i walked to nob.  meme there.  i remembered burritos and chips got salad.  burrito is my dessert.  and i pulled shepherds purse.  i put in bucket with a little water.  

i called hopper half hour wait i planned plants.  tiron picked up lady w/walker told she'd have to manage made me move.  he should have dropped me off first we were 2 blocks away.  he's one for the books.  

i swam, saw melvin in the gym and asked him for a ride, toki, fred, mike were there.  i puzzled, melvin was wandering the parking lot even though i told him i'd be upstairs and he's seen me on wednesdays when he visits the nurse.  i don't know about people.  how is my car wrecked and others are driving around.  he drove me home noon.

napped 1:30-4:30 after salad topped with safeway signature cheese sauce, pork cracklings, vienna sausage, cheddar cheese sandwich.  

No comments:

Post a Comment