Friday, March 22, 2024

marissa to seniors-EPIPHANY

i had spam and commercial oatmeal b'fast.  my eyes aren't happy my sight is blurry too much sugar.  and i feel hot and my hips are very stiff.  locked up.

i took my car for granted.  like the kids who use hopper to go 3 blocks.  one of paul's pet peeves.  i've had my own car since I was 18.  feels weird

lunch ok me and fred.  toki meeting friends.  bingo ok i decided to go.  i started wizard of oz puzzle.  i won only cookies.  sitting outside waiting for tiron toki came out and offered me a ride and suggested i cancel tiron.  too human to pass up i called and cancelled we went to safeway i got the last $5 potato egg salad.  offered to split she declined.  dropped me off 3:30.  i watched people puzzler.  

watching 'igor' people act to change their focus and chemistry, to change what they feel.  hitler invaded poland, putin invaded ukraine to try to control their internal feelings by controlling an external situation.  

tina turner and myself used meditation, chanting, affirmations whatever you call them to change our chemistry thereby resetting our autopilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment