Sunday, March 17, 2024

i ate all salad-'deception' 1946

i'm using nob and svp connections.  indoor or outdoor.  i picked more shepherds' purse.  bought more salad.  i'm getting better organized.  progress.  after my walk and lunch i have to nap.  reminds me of my Sunday walks when i was bed ridden.  i'd walk to the corner for the paper.  my task for the week.  i couldn't drive or sit in a chair or upright in the car.  i had friends drive me to get groceries and to the doctor, my entire life.  and my sisters constantly tormenting me with lies and threats of eviction.  my life has improved by cutting out the liars and cheats like the cancers they are.  

wow, that's cathartic.  all those years i journal ed in my notebooks.  i burned all that pain in the fireplace.  the tragedy of eric, his mother was toxic to him.  she used and abused him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment