Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Panera 7:46

i could not find it under b'fast.  they had 3 bacon but i only get credit for each separate purchase.  one more for reward.  just occurred to me 2 separate sales.  mom labeled me sneaky when actually it was Alien pulling my strings or else.  she took care of her scapegoat.  none of my men did.  mom never acknowledged made me think she was dim but maybe just in denial.

banking done for another month.  next.  i decided to enjoy computing in the parking lot with my back fully supported.  hard on my legs though.  i have to keep moving.  i want to wash my hair scalp is oily.  i'm going to wash every day.  

noon driving over to mission library for movie yearly cleanup rolling clothes rack a bit dusty i dismantled to trunk.  i just saw Art 12:48.  borrowed movies, city clean up detour i went to nob hill 6 pork tamales no ears corn, baby carrots.  nuked 2.

1986 living Gilroy i dreamed behind hall bathroom door instead of tub carpet  filled with white tissue paper peach lime green ribbons.  so when mom died in that tub i wasn't surprised as much i was angry we never traveled using the world mark i bought them the month before dad fractured his back.  and i realized the cover to 'love' reflects the 1986 portrait i painted jeweled crown headdress and covid veil.  

no internet.  connected but....motivates me to move.  not working well sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment