Sunday, May 29, 2022

i feel shot in the back

ironic considering how i've been betrayed by everyone in my life so far.  during Mari-el i remembered 3 deaths all from back injuries.  no wonder i have trust issues.  

watching the rhetoric on gun control Sunday Morning.  the All Mighty Dollar.  like guns need controlling when its the people needing help.  

watching overcoming anxiety depression trauma grief.  marriage triggered my anxiety panic attacks agoraphobia.  i've never dealt with the childhood basis.  aromatherapy, music, supplements, hypnosis. i went online checked library.  wow, like a catalog of my life.  i give them back their alcoholic suicidal history and create my own.  

cooked quinoa in chicken bell pepper juices shredded chick ca bobs.  added almonds Bragg's amino supplement delicious nutritious.  part of my improved healthy diet.

i figured out how mom made me a caretaker.  she made me always consider my sisters before myself.  i wasn't important they were.  over and over mom reinforced that i was less than nothing.  my survival depended on taking care of others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment