Wednesday, May 11, 2022

i'm so used to criticism

feeling tired well, i did a lot new.  stayed up late awoke tired.  learning to be kind to myself.

awoke scolding God Adam and Eve inequality.  taken from rib the side not above or below.  Eve blamed for garden expulsion.  studying with Jehovah's Witnesses at age 9 i asked if God is all knowing He knew Adam and Eve would eat of the tree of knowledge.  seemed like a set up entrapment.  so what gives?

7:47 seniors new arr time.  Adrien dissed me to impress a female predator.  i thought he liked me i distrust him now.  he's dead to me.  washed my hair with argan oil shampoo.  feels good.

picked up lunch ate with table:  Art, Gerda, Greg.  GAG.  John and Gill stopped by to chat.  Filled water bottles computed upstairs, no chrome internet.  

home 1:45 to watch "Misty of Chincoteague"  i read all Marguerite Henry's horse books as an unhappy child.  and Walter Farley.

No comments:

Post a Comment