Tuesday, May 3, 2022

half banking done

i've gotten 3 bags from Walmart.  no invoice.  i'm feeling efficient.  i'm consolidating.  and i'm consistently updating saving my post.  lost everything yesterday.  talking to bookstore volunteer i know terrorists can destroy a country by taking down internet no need for bombs guns.  Putin is just stupid.   

i worried when i lost settings.  now it's merely inconvenient.  

8 minutes to mission c u.  amazing!!  i'm so early.  an hour to shower.  reminded me when mom yelled at me for washing my hair once a week when Mitt washed hers every day without a peep.  

another half hour for pick up.  so today i'm sitting fireplace room charging.  the entire table cme in to join me.  i left them at 1 to come home for lunch not at all hungry.

36.5 'God's Compass' movie.  doing the right thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment