Sunday, May 8, 2022

been awake since 5 happy mom day

watching 'any day now'  1998 the year dad fractured his spine.  i couldn't watch anything about lies hypocrisy prejudice having too much at home.  too much poison to process.  autism doesn't have certain filters antitoxins.  now that i don't have to associate with family i can watch.  

"i remember mama" 1948 i learned how loving families function, how to budget pay rent first food second, succeed in life.  critical path management.  i watched a lot of tv weekends after cleaning house, mowing the yard from the age of 8 'til 18 when they kicked me out for putting myself through college.  Mr Rhodes my high school advisor filled out my college applications and helped me.  i tutored his daughter in algebra.  mom put me last because i didn't complain like my sisters she told me.  mom rewarded complaining.  complaining creates negative chemicals.  Gerde complains expecting rewards and just gets sicker.  George thinks Trump is a saint and gets sicker with wrong thinking..

i cooked the chicken thighs drumsticks.  i should have separated them instead of baking 4 quarters.  cooked unevenly.  much harder.   

chrome crashed again.  i'm retrieving pages faster with less fear and anxiety.  i have to update and close to keep connection.  this chrome is oldest model. 

decided 8 pm Lucky's freebie none 3 cherry soda for ticket forgot misplaced found back to store.  course in miracles=not appearance of success or failure in attempt intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment