Sunday, April 10, 2022

latest yet

spent yesterday and today resting.  my life has been forced.  the house and yard accurately reflect the interior of my family.  so much of the world is how people pretend and project what they want the world to believe.  actors are revered for pretending.  my family pretended everything was fine blamed me for they're not being fine.  nothing to do with me.  dad wouldn't let auntie adopt me so he had a scapegoat to blame.  

home 7:30.  i picked up burger king and jack in box chick nuggets.  mom and dad had fast food all the time.  so easy no shopping prepping cooking clean up.  old age needs to be a time of relaxation and soul preparation.  retirement a time of ease.  seniors becomes all doctors and medical appointments.  now that's depressing.   doctors act like they own us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment