Thursday, April 14, 2022

Panera!!

New Behaviors!!  i want a world of PEACE.  i deserve a world of PEACE.  everyone deserves the world they desire.  i'm at Panera internet.  no souffles i bought brioche used $2 coupon.  oh well disappointment big autism deal.  maybe why ADD component is self protecting.  impossible to hold on to resentment.

i woke very clear I need to pray unceasingly for peace.  I need to see a world of peace around me.  my autism makes me well suited for obsessively praying for peace.  autistic are prey for a purpose.  our purpose is to bring PEACE.  my dreams were very clear this morning.

drove to trinity missed driveway went back.  the internet is down.  Joe M is my tax person.  he's just as nervous and anxious.  everyone is anxious doing taxes.  most people have way more money.  it is now 9:32.  i told him about one bank number and he still asked so i don't know if he heard me.  he has industrial hearing aid.  he has smart phone and mobile hot spot so i really don't know.  my blood sugar is off the chart.  i can tell from my bloodshot eyes.  drink more water to dilute.  i made premixed oatmeal.  i could have eaten quinoa with soup.  boiled over.  simmer is too hot warm 5 minutes is correct setting.   

stretched computed picked up lunch.

fry 15-spent the day cooking and resting.  baked drumsticks, potato, squash.  prepped and ate lettuce wraps.  cooked new batch quinoa using chicken gravy.  i decided no wheel, games, computing.  no driving.

sat 16-i'm giving myself healing.  baked 2 chick thighs 2 to go.  i'm pampering babying me.  no one else will.  i made quinoa with the juices.  i'm dealing with my fear and the leftover heartbreak of the family home.  i process neutralize leftover emotions.  everywhere i've ever lived.

sun 17-happy b'day everyone.  jesus gave us immortality.  the valley of the shadow of death.  i've been yelling at myself for not healing faster.  what's wrong with me still processing my sadness and depression when it isn't mine.  probably the previous tenants in addition to the entire family.  i'm so conditioned to negativity.  3 days without listening to healing.  now i understand wanting to run away from all this crap.  not my crap to clean up and yet i do.

i charged phone Cathy received card fry day left message she's in the money.  i returned call, left Walter message.  remembered yesterday phone bill due paid phone by phone so easy.  i've always paid online but i didn't feel like driving to get internet connection.  NEW!!  ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment