Thursday, April 28, 2022

i'm done

i just wanted to be normal and live an average life.  maybe loneliness is normal.   i'm still waiting on love.  my grandma and cousins loved me just none of my family.  we moved to the mainland when i was 4 not understanding what happened to all who loved me.  made my autism so much worse.  occurs to me disruption triggers autism symptoms.  possibly many outgrow symptoms through brain connection developments.   

i've never lived.  i'm praying for a better world for all.  praying for others works.  

watching old cartoons i realize so much of my childhood as a latchkey kid was formed by unsupervised tv.  

seniors 9:11 signal from hot spot strong but only 2 bars on hot spot.  i've visited dollar store to restock ramen and Target bought sun seeds.  one step after another.  

trying new behaviors takes so much additional energy.  stopped at estate sale beautiful house custom bath, outdoor hot tub, added office backed by bowers school.  amazing.  i bought fryer tray $2 and 2 hooks $2 + .36 tax.  i've never been charged tax at an estate sale.  huh.  came home added sun seeds to slaw, and lemon juice, sun seeds, almonds to rice.  

my skull so sore.  i shampooed with moisturizing slippery slick.  i've been feeling greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment