Friday, April 8, 2022

my new schedule 'whew!'

ptsd washing my hair hearing mom ranting about me wasting water washing my hair more than once a week while Mitzi washed hers every day and Aileen twice a day.  the injustice still rankles.

i think i like the level of tension on the 'whew!' tv show.  comfortable manageable.  i feel in control.

sunny library i found excellent book on autism and the ideal family.  my mother abused me to "toughen" me up.  her excuse when i called her on it.  Lorenz Wagner the boy who felt too much.  translated 2019.  reading without glasses hurts my right eye.  my far sight.  i've always been near sighted left eye far sighted right eye balancing to 20/20 but with age related slowing down it takes longer to adjust.

online i decided burrito Chipotle.  picked up on way home.  just right carnitas black beans cheese.  extra tortilla 30 cents.  home i used chicken cabbage rice quinoa to make second burrito.  watched tv reading book during commercials.

i tried sleeping for an hour reading book 3 am least amount of psychic static.  too good.  autistic brain too much electrical activity.  autism sensory overload tilt reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment