Sunday, February 20, 2022

heavenly

everything according to me.  i listened to heal my life and my anxiety is gone.  i took my time (my time) went to gym 2 2:30 pm relaxed.  drove to library charged chrome.  looked up willow and engine cleaner at Walmart.  and target is there in mountain view.  it's a plan.

i'm not ready to retrace my 1992 steps.  i'm still feeling trauma.  my right temple so sore.  mom was worse than dad.  she insisted he remain a big baby.   

stay cation 2/21 affirmations working.  took 45 years and worth it.  i've processed not just my baggage but the family issues.  i'm an expert on me.  the human condition.  talking to Walter is talking to myself.  talking to anyone.  watching the interviews on healing the common affect we're all freaks.  there's an eagerness and stunned quality in their eyes.  no wonder i'm off putting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment