Tuesday, February 15, 2022

great day

i thought i warmed up car enough 49 o check engine light i went to Carlos time to give him apples and oranges.  seniors i chatted with Art, Greg, Inge, Gerde.  i started to go and decided to call Ciro x ray no appointments walk in only.  tech on lunch 11:30-12:30 i ate my lunch in car.  12:15 i sat in office 2 ahead of me.  reception noticed me without signing in i didn't stand in line my right leg too unstable.  same tech as last year.  then i went 99+ nothing, dollar tree 3 gallon bleach.  i'll have to go auto parts for engine cleaner.  i stopped at Grocery outlet looking for willow she said check back later.  on to library i considered gym 1 no.  going Hollenbeck due to olive closure easier.  got there 3:00 gamed 'til 4.  home for my game shows and tonight college jeopardy.

raw zucchini-wheel/ a bird of the air 7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment